Welcome to the Hobbs Family Blog.

Hope you enjoy looking at pictures of our family.

Thursday, June 12, 2008



Jared has found that yoga has helped him with his hyperactivity. Just kidding. Kaylene was being silly and Jared started to copy her. This was his best meditation.


















Trenton is a crawler. He is moving very fast. He has learned how to chase his other brothers and torment them on occasion.

Trenton Found himself in the bath tub. He thought the baby was so cute. I guess he is right.


1 comment:

Craig and Maggie said...

Mathew is such a character! Look at him trying so hard to be serious- but you just know that the next moment he busted into a grin. I can't believe how big trenton is getting. Wow! I can't wait to see him. Each time I see a picture of trenton I assume it's Jared and when I see Jared it takes me a few minutes to realize who it is.